Driver training

A foreign driver has applied to your transport company?

If you employ foreign driver you will need CPC (Driver Certificate of Professional Competence) which is equivalent to polish code 95 on polish driving licence. It is a requirment to obtain Driver Certificate.

We will help you with all trainings for your driver in order to get CPC. Contact our representative for more details if you are interested.